Electronica MT100 Angular Digital Readout Set, c/w 350mm Magnetic tape & reader
The MT100 has been designed to simplify the task of accurately and quickly indexing a Turret mill head to perform operations that are not perpendicular to the workpiece. This time consuming task of setting the angle and then resetting the vertical datum position once the job has been completed can now be undertaken in a matter of moments. The MT100 has an integrated miniature sensor that reads a magnetic tape type scale which is attached along side of the standard steel angular rule. The battery based MT100 sensor automatically detects any movement and accurately displays the angle on its LCD screen.
- Dedicated angular DRO with LCD display
- Integrated IP67 miniature reader encoder on a 400mm lead.
- 350mm length of Magnetic tape.
- Saves hours on setup times
- Battery operated - no mains power required
- Can be panel mounted
- Latest Surface Mount manufactured design
- Accurately re-datum your turret mill head angle in seconds
- Fits all models and makes of milling machines
- Quality International manufacturer
- Ideal for retrofit.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000
Details are not binding All prices exclude GST.